Wednesday, September 07, 2005

LOTS OF UPDATED NEWS!!!

I just found out from our GM at work that we have 600 G&K employees that we have not heard from that lived and worked in New Orleans. I pray for them.

Angela and Mike sold their house for sure! Praise God. Pray that Mike finds a new job and that they find an apt. to live in for the next 6 months.

James is still waiting to hear from the Thunderbirds to decide if he is going to take the job, but in the meantime he was given a promotion and assigned to be over 250+ people and $16million dollars worth of aircraft engines for 7 different kinds of planes. In military terms-that is a huge deal.

Hmmm... lets see what else.... I got all of the signs made for my yard sale on Sat. I just have to put them around town. My Tex gone KY friend Cindy offered to help.. THANKS Cindy... and I am praying that it is going to be a huge sale!

Gas prices are lowering $2.85 a gallon. Only cost me $42 to fill up today.. ha ha

New Prayer Requests: our niece Alexis has a friend Chase who is 4 and he has a sister who has a brain tumor that they just found. She is only 10 mths. old. Please pray for them
A lady I work with, her daughter just had a baby and she has preclampsia so they had to take the baby early and it only weighed 2 lbs 12 ozs. The mom was released, but the baby has to stay in the hospital. The drive one way is an hour for them to get to the hospital. Logan did gain an ounce yesterday, so that was good. Pray for that situation.

I think that is about it for now! Sorry Amber it took me so long to update... ha ha!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cool about the Hopper's house sale. Awesome to see how things turn out w/Thunderbirds for James. Sweet that your signs and bake sale is coming together. Kudo's that gas is going down in price. Could you send some cool weather our way???

Amber said...

Loved the new blog- just something!!! Ha! Ha! Glad your gas bill is better. Talk to ya soon.