Friday, September 09, 2005


















KATRINA YARD SALE HAS TAKEN OVER

Our house has become a dumping ground for the Yard sale we are having tomorrow! We have a ton of stuff that has been donated to us, and we got all of our signs out! We put 2 up at the new Walmart and saturated the city! I bet people are going to come, just to see what all the hoopla is about. I have never seen so much flouresant poster board in my life!
Mom is busy baking little pumpkin loaves and her famous Buttermilk cake for the bake sale too!
I pray that a lot of folks come and buy all of our stuff! Please pray for that!

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

YEAH@ I'll be there chicadee. You got me good when you said there was no bake sale...after I baked all day!! Too funny.

Amber said...

Wishing you the best. I think it is wonderful, Brooke, what you are doing.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wish we could be there to join in the efforts. I'm so proud you've put this together. I pray that you get to meet lots of great people. I know the Hurricane evacuee's will appreciate all you're doing. Eat a buttermilk cake for me. Love ya'll.