Wednesday, September 14, 2005

~ ~ ~ IMMEDIATE PRAYERS NEEDED ~ ~ ~

If I come to you anytime for prayers, it is now!
Michael's first cousin Chris has a daughter named Brittany. She is in 7th grade and lives here in Richmond, KY. On Sat. her and her friend were at the local Walmart, and they have not been seen or heard from since. Upon review of the security cameras, it shows them getting into the car with 2 hispanic men.
I pray that God would bring them home safely. That he would ease their fear and keep them unharmed. Give them the wisdom to know what to do in that situation. Provide a way out, a phone, a stranger to come along who can help, a gas station to be able to flee to, ANYTHING!
I cannot imagine!
Thanks so much for your prayers.

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Brooke, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help with this - flyers, anything. I will pray for a safe return.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

How absolutely horrifying. I will pray. Dear Jesus--Please bring Brittney and her friend home safely to her family, unharmed. Amen

Amber said...

I definitely will be in prayer!