Winter is officially here!
It is very very cold out today!
I am waiting on the snow!
Bring on the Snow!
Well, tomorrow is Turkey Day! I love Turkey Day! All the yummy food and just relaxing with no agenda-doesn't get any better than that!
We are going to Mary's (my mom-in-law) for lunch and then Brian and Eileen's for Dinner. How did I scam out of cooking????
I hope that each of you enjoy your holiday, and those of us away from our other families this holiday-Love and Kisses your way!
3 comments:
Sure wish I could have stayed for Turkey Day. But then again I would be freezing. It was 82 degrees today. Can't believe it. It is supposed to rain this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful, safe day tomorrow. Say hi to everyone for me.
Love,
Mom
I never cook either. The one year I volunteered to cook, I sprained my ankle and couldn't do it after all. I'm just a bum now.
Wish we could have done turkey day together. Missed ya.
Post a Comment