Hi, it's me.
I know it has been a while.
I am exhausted, but the blog Nazi sent me a warning, so I had no other choice but to update!
One more day of work and then I am off for a week. Wish it was for vacation!
I am very excited to see my family on saturday! I am very nervous however about my upcoming surgery. I am afraid of going thru the pain again! Uggghhh!
Well, sorry folks but it is going to have to be short and sweet tonight!
I am off to ice my foot and put it up.
I had my MRI yesterday and will know the results in probably a week, but in the meantime my foot is getting worse!
Please continue to pray for our friend Jim. The visitation is on Fri. and the funeral is Sat. Pray for Michael too to have strength for Jim.
Will update more later on!
6 comments:
Maybe I'd better get the Blog Nazi on my case so I will remember to post. LOL
Prayers will be coming from us. Hope the surgery goes well AND your ankle gets better, too. I hated to heat that about Jimmy's dad. I've met Jimmy two or three times. . . always at weddings, I believe!
Beth--that can be arranged (wink)!
Sis--should we go to the funeral on Sat? I think that would be a kind gesture. I could sit at the back with Luke so he doesn't disturb things. Thoughts?
Sis,
The funeral is in the morning before you all get here, but that is very sweet.
Can't wait to see you!
oh, ok. well then we'll just keep him in our prayers.
Beth,
Yes, you know Jimmy. It is a sad situation.
Thanks so much for the prayers. I need them. I will admit, I am afraid.
See you soon!
I am so excited about seeing you and Michael on Saturday. I will continue to pray for you so you won't be afraid. I know it is a little scary, but you will do just great. The Lord will be taking care of you.
Moo
Post a Comment