Happy Birthday to Cindy!
A few poems I made up especially for your birthday tomorrow:
Happy Birthday to you,
Cindy Loo you live in a shoe
You smell like a monkey, but don't look like one-true!
Cindy from D-town you are so cute
You were a band geek and played the flute!
I'm sorry your an Aggie-we won't hold that against you
But if you were a Longhorn, you would wouldn't be so blue!
Nesco was no fun, I will have to say
I am so glad neither of us had to stay!
You say it's your birthday, you are getting old
Soon you will need Fixodent for your dentures to hold!
From the Cavalier to the Silver Bullet
I am just glad you don't have a Mullet!
Cici's pizza you do like to feast,
when you don't get your pizza you are truly a beast!
Moving on up to the North side,
Now to come visit me it will truly be a long ride! :O)
Celebrating your b-day on turkey day
at least your off work so that you can play!
OK, that is truly enough out of me! ha ha
Hope your birthday is great!
Gobble Gobble
2 comments:
Wow, sis I think you missed your calling. Sure wish we could have spent Turkey day together this year. Ya'll have a good one. Love to you and Bubbie, Mandy and Monkey Butt
You are cracking me up!!! SO hilarious, and SO true (Especially about the pizza....) I think you did miss your calling!
Happy Turkey Day!!
Post a Comment