Monday, November 28, 2005

Random Blabbering

Well, I guess it is time to update again!

I am excited to report that our Bowling night went GREAT! We had 15 that went AND we have 20 people signed up to go snow tubing! Check out where we are going at www.perfectnorth.com !
God is truly blessing our minstry with the kids already! AMEN!

Michael pulled out his old Trombone and Euphonium from his mom's house the other day. He is wanting to be a band geek, I mean start playing again! tee hee hee (and one time...at band camp...) Mandie hates it when he plays. It hurts her ears. She runs over to me to hide when he starts to play. His Euphonium or however you spell it has been in the closet at his moms house for 13 + years and has been affected by the moisture and has greened in some spots. So we took it in today to be worked on! The man at the music store said "Wow, an instrument this beautiful needs to be cleaned up and played and he noticed from his mouth piece that he must be an excellent player. I think that it is cool that I will finally get to share that part of his life with him again and hear him play. We are going to do special music at church! My man is so talented!!!!!

Enough bragging!

I am glad that our friends Cindy and Matt are staying in KY for a long while! How selfish of me, as I know that her family just as mine does would love for her to move back to Dallas!
But I am glad they are staying here. She is a great friend-even though she is an Aggie! :O)

I go back to the Dr. in 2 weeks and I hope that she will release us to go ahead and start trying to have a baby again. I am ready for that. Congrats to Lynn and Holly who are going to be parents!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So glad your ministry is flourishing. Also glad Bubbie is using his talents. Ya'll are so well suited for each other. I'm glad that God brought you two together. EVEN if you had to move to KY to find love.

Beth said...

I'll bring my flute and be right over. Call Shane. . . I think he said he was in band, too.

Chad "loves" my band camp stories.