Saturday, November 12, 2005

Surgery update

PRAISE GOD!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I truly believe in the power of prayer. I certainly always have, but it seems that it has been more evident in my life lately!
My surgery went great. Dr. Karon cleared out all the endimetriosis and also the tumor that I had in there. She also released an adheasion that was on my colon and was sticking to the uterus.
I came out of anistesia a lot better this time and it was not bad at all this time.
I am feeling so much better than the last time. I prayed that God would allow this one to be better so that I could enjoy my family being here and not have to lay in bed the whole time and he certainly answered my prayers!

Thank you to everyone who prayed for me. Thanks to Mary for being here for me again and for all that you do for us. Thanks to Mom, Heather and Winkerbean for coming to visit aunt Brooke! Thanks to Eileen and Brian for coming for a vist. Thanks to Matthew and Vola for being there too. Cindy, thanks for offering to pick up my family at the airport. Annie, thanks again for providing for them to be here. Angela, thanks for your sweet card the other day.
I love you all!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear things went well! I said a prayer for you and will continue to do so. I know how much it stinks to have surgeries. I've had TOO MANY!!

Brooke said...

Thanks so much!
See you this weekend hopefully!

Amber said...

The other blog Nazi is coming your way, now. Hope you are feeling good. Would love to hear how you are feeling and update on everything.