Wednesday, September 14, 2005

2 Pink Lines makes it official

Well, 2 pink lines makes it official.......we are having a baby! We are so very excited!
It didn't take us very long either! Thank God!
We just found out yesterday! I took 2 tests and they both had 2 pink lines although 1 was very faint on both! I went to the Dr. and they did the blood test and it is OFFICIAL!
God is so good!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yippeee! Luke's gonna have another little cuzzin. We're so happy for ya'll. Love ya, Heather, Jason and Lukey

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to be a GranDee again. What a blessing from the Lord. Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, the family continues to grow. I am so happy for you both.
Sally

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet the little Stone!!

:)