I just have to share how excited I am to be pregnant. Although I don't feel anything different except the fact that I am very tired and have to use the bathroom all the time, It amazes me to think that I have a baby growing inside me. How amazing and what a miracle. I read that it is the size of a raisin right now. That amazes me to think that it will one day be a big child and right now it is only as big as a raisin.
My eating habits have changed drastically (Heather you would be proud), and all I drink is water. I will allow myself 1 diet coke a week. I just want my little baby to be as healthy as possible. It does completely change my thinking on nutrition because I know that I am providing it for not only me, but for my child.
What a fun time in life. I can't wait until he/she gets here. I can't wait to love on him/her. To show Lukey what his new cousin looks like. For our families to welcome a new addition. God is so good.
3 comments:
I too am superbly, elated to be Auntie. I love my little niece/nephew already. What a special time. Enjoy every minute of all the pampering people give you when you're pregnant. No heavy lifting (let other's cater to ya), let them open doors and oh and ah over you. There's very few times in life when you'll get THAT much loving and doting from strangers and friends. I love you 3 too. We're so excited. Lukey's already asking about his new cuz. (wink)
Fuzzy! I am sooo happy for you and your sweet hubby! The two of you are obvously going to be the best parents. Congrats!
Fuz
Congratulations! I'm glad you called to tell me the news. :-)
I like babies. . . as long as I don't have to take them home and keep them long. ;-)
Let me know when you decide how to decorate the nursery. I'm all ready to create a cross-stitch picture to go along with the decor!
Post a Comment