
Well, my bargain shopping has rubbed off on my mother in law too!
She called me yesterday to let me know that her friend who owns a baby store got in the cutest crib and she went down to see it and thought it was cute. She wanted to know my thoughts on it as well. So I went down there not knowing what to expect. It is the cutest crib you have ever seen. It was a sleigh crib that coverts to the toddler bed then to a full size bed. ADORABLE!!!!
I couldn't believe it... and guess how much she wanted for it... $135.00! What a Bargain!!!!
So, we got it! I loved it and she had the cutest girl bedding with it that I bought as well (just in case-as many of you know I truly feel that I am having a BOY), but just in case, it looks very similar to the one that I picked out on the web that was close to $400, but I got it for $45!
I love, love, love to bargain shop! So, our baby is going to have the cutest bed for the fraction of the price. Also, my mom in law is picking up the tab on part of it as one of our presents! Love her!!
I showed you a picture of a similar one!
4 comments:
You should start a price tag hall of fame!
Seriously sis. But I bet you couldn't bet the almost brand new Coach black purse I got at a garage sale this morning for $2.50. I'm going to ebay it soon. Either the girl didn't know the value of the purse or she was just trying to get it out of her closet. Either way, I'm the proud new owner.
That is awesome! Love when that happens.. one womans ignorance is one womans gain! ha ha. Makes you wonder.
Get this blog updated.
Post a Comment