Monday, September 05, 2005


IT'S GREAT TO BE OFF WORK!

It is another great day in KY! Although the UK Wildcats lost to Louisville yesterday!
Mom is here visiting for the week. We always have a special time visiting together.

Today we are going to put out signs that we made for our Benefit yard sale and bake sale.
I am praying daily that we have a lot of folks that show up to buy stuff. I would love to raise a good amount to give to the Red Cross. Yesterday at church our pastor announced that we are going to offer our church to take in some of the refugees. We are so very excited about that!
Several families opened there homes to house more of them too!

Not much else to blog today. Hope my Texas family and friends have a great Labor Day. Spend time together and love each other!

7 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cute pic. Did you take it with your webcam. You should have Mike take a "family pic" today. Check out my Ebay item that I made and posted today. It's a "boutique" skirt. Item# 6799942412

Love ya'll.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

No, I just took it by myself with my digital. I will check it out on Ebay!
I will try to get him to take some new pics!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey sis, how do you delete a post from someone like you did above?

Amber said...

Yeah- How do you delete someone else's comment!! Would love to do that with one of mine.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Cute pictures!! How did speaking at church go? Does it sound like you will have a lot of support? I am going to be free that morning, so let me know if you'd like some extra help!

Brooke said...

Hi ladies,
To delete a comment you go into the original post, then you click on edit post and you click on the comment. Under the comment there is a little picture that looks like a mushroom sort of. click on that and it will let you delete it. Let me know if you need some more help.